We are looking for a new person to join our Lease Sales team as a Sales and Account Manager in a brand new role in Dunedin.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and working in an awesome environment. We are looking for a new Sales and Account Manager to join our Sales team in our Dunedin branch.
As a business, we provide an expertise-based solution rather than a financial one. Relationships with our customers are typically built on authentic communication, a keen understanding of their business and the requirements of their heavy commercial vehicle fleet. This is where our Sales and Account Managers step in and really showcase what we have to offer.
The role has two key functions:
- Account management - You will be responsible for the entire customer experience for our existing customer base, ensuring that TR delivers what is expected and then some. This goes hand and hand with creating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to produce excellent outcomes for our customers.
- Actively increase our customer base - Heavy commercial vehicles don't lease themselves! We need someone with the get-up-and-go attitude that helps to find business solutions for new customers, with what we are experts at - Trucks and Trailers.
We are looking for someone with experience around the following:
- Ideally five or more years sales experience in a similar function or industry - having your feet firmly on the ground with the idea of uncovering new opportunities and building strong relationships
- Commercial experience - knowing what we have to offer, and why its important to NZ business' is paramount
- Financial acumen - understanding 'how' and 'why?' leasing is a fantastic option for modern business' small and large would really impress
What we are looking for in a person to join the team
Character and personality:
- You have a natural ability to bring a certain presence to a room with your own pizzazz. People trust you, and so they should. You know that there are glass-half-full and glass-half-empty types of people - but you believe the glass is refillable
Confident and independent:
- You know who you are and what you want. Confident, but egoless. You motivate yourself and have the ability and professionalism to create relationships at all levels of our customers business' from decision makers to key influencers
Willingness to listen and learn:
- Be receptive to what you hear, being present is in the forefront of your mind. You are proactive with learning and feedback and see it only as an opportunity to grow
- The success of TR Group comes from having an entire team understanding a customer's requirements and being motivated to meet them. The day you win a deal is the day our entire company's work starts for that customer, working together to achieve excellence in our customers eyes is key
- You know that honesty is the best policy and pulling the wool over someone's eyes never works out. Being authentic in your integrity is important to you
- You are a firm believer that nothing great comes easy
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every-day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It's not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, copy and paste the link below.