We are looking for a new person to join our Driver Training team as our Training & Operations Coordinator for a maternity leave cover of a 12 month period.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and working in an awesome environment.
Based in Auckland this role is all about delivering exceptional customer experience with every interaction. You will be working collaboratively with our customer support team and the wider business. Ownership our two key Accounts, you take the lead. Joining us on a fixed 12 month maternity contract, we are looking for a self-motivated team player who enjoys a fast paced, customer centric environment.
- Customer Key account Lead – Planning and scheduling training nationally and relationship management for our two largest accounts.
- Customer and Trainer Support – Planning and scheduling for our Palmerston North team of 4 Driver Trainers. Frontline customer support for this branch.
- Operational and Technical Support – Strategic decisions around the development of a project in its infancy.
Our operational hours span 7.30am - 5.00pm, you will need to be open to work across these hours on a rotational basis with a staggered start and end time.
What we are looking for
- Intelligence - You think well and can articulate your thoughts. You listen well, communicate well, and work to deliver excellence even if the consensus differs from your own thoughts
- Character and Personality - You are warm, friendly, driven and get the job done. You understand that a team is only as good as its weakest link and if at times that’s you, you work to learn, improve and master new skills.
- Kindness & Empathy - You are emotionally aware. You have genuine interest and care for your team and people around you. Creating meaningful connections with others is important to you.
- Confident and independent - You are confident, but egoless. You ask questions when you don’t know the answer and support others when they need your help.
- Willingness to listen and learn - You listen well and are present. You understand that a learning organisation is a growing one. While that’s the harder path you choose this.
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Teamwork - It’s not about individuals. In our team it’s not about who does the job, but that the job gets done.
- Honesty - It’s about being constructively honest in all we do and being authentic
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other, our customers and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every-day to work on yourself - all with the thought of making the experience for our customer better and better each day.
If you want to know a little more about us, copy and paste the link below.