We are looking for a Yard Coordinator/Class 4-5 driver who can match our passion for what we do in our Auckland truck and trailer rental yard.
We are the industry leader in all things trucks and trailers - lease, rental, training and used vehicle sales. Most of our team are what we call 'truck-nuts' - and if you're not a truck-nut at TR Group, you love supporting them.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia.
Our Yard Coordinators ideally would hold a minimum Class 4 heavy vehicle license, however for the right applicant, training can be provided.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a tight-knit team environment and happiest when working outside, in a physical role. They will be passionate about heavy gear and enjoy learning and being part of a culture that puts people first and encourages people to grow.
The hours for this role are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday - so would really suit someone ready to hang up their boots on a 70 hour work week!
About the role:
- The yard is your domain, and you own that responsibility when it comes to presentation, movements in the yard and looking after our third-party suppliers
- Inspecting vehicles for damage at check in
- Working as a team to prioritise jobs accordingly
- Washing, and grooming inside of vehicles as the come off hire
- Making sure they are at a high level of presentation and legally compliant ready for the next customer
- Transferring vehicles as required
- You won't be afraid of getting your hands dirty and have an eye for detail
- Enjoying working as part of a great tight-knit team, who work together to get the job done under pressure and to a high standard no matter what
- Have a passion for trucks, be energetic, and a positive can-do attitude
- You're committed to what you do and how you do it
We're after people that are positive and highly motivated with loads of energy. You'll need to enjoy a physical role and helping to provide our unbeatable standard of service. If you've got the right stuff we're keen to train you up to join our high performing team.
Our hours for this role are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday.