Our Rental teams are responsible for the quick-response service we pride ourselves on. Providing solutions for our customers around making sure the right piece of equipment is supplied for the job at hand no matter what.
We are ideally looking for someone that has a strong logistical mind and a minimum Class 4 licence, however training would be provided for the right person.
The purpose of this role is to be the point of contact for truck and trailer rentals from the Wellington branch. To help you be successful in this you will be able to build strong relationships with customers, suppliers and your extended team. You will also be responsible for the coordination of our rental fleet within the Wellington region as well as with fellow rental branches around the country - dealing with the entire TR rental fleet as a whole at times.
The Wellington team is a small team. As such the successful applicant needs to be a self-motivator, a good team player and seeks to improve our already high standards.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers when they enter or call the branch - providing TR service every step of the way
- Matching the customer needs with a vehicle from the TR fleet, providing solutions
- Creating strong and lasting relationships with our customers, learning their business requirements as you go
- Understanding all of TR products and offerings and being able to identify opportunity that may fit both customer and TR to offer to deliver
- Monitoring of all vehicles mileage whilst on hire to ensure that the monthly invoicing is completed within the target dates
The accurate invoicing of agreements
- Communicating with the client and correctly on-charging all vehicle damage relating to the particular hire
- Responsibility for COF, Registration, RUC, and servicing requirements
If you are looking for continuous improvement in your work and to be part of building on something to be proud of this is the job for you.