We are looking for an Accounts Administrator, with the ability to remain calm under pressure, make the role their own, and grow the team’s capacity by assisting with the accounts administration of the business.
This role really is split between accounts and adhoc admin that might come your way, as a growing team we are looking for someone who’s keen to own their role and pick up tasks when needed to help the team.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia.
This role is newly created, but the typical day could look something like the following:
- Accounts Payable – processing of invoices and statement reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable – processing of customer payments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- General adhoc administration tasks
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be proactive and ambitious, with attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Administrative finance support: Insurances; Lodge PPSRs; Process Vendor invoices; Support with credit collection when required
We are looking for someone with experience around the following:
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable experience
- Outstanding administration skills - you are the master at all things 'seamless' getting things done before people even know they need doing
- Industry knowledge would be a major plus