We're looking for a Long Term Pricing Co-ordinator to come join our awesome Fleet & Operations team at our Auckland branch.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and an awesome environment. No two days are the same here, and that's not a platitude - we go out of our way to ensure we look after our customers and are always looking to be better than yesterday.
We are the industry leader in all things trucks and trailers - lease, rental, training and used vehicle sales. Most of our team are what we call 'truck-nuts' - and if you're not a truck-nut, you love supporting them.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia. With a grand total of 8,300 vehicles supplied and managed by TR we sure do stay busy!
About the Role
Our Long Term Pricing Coordinators are responsible for all pricing/quoting of Long-Term leases. TR Group are proud of the expertise and knowledge that goes into producing a high-quality lease quote. Our pricing coordinators treat each opportunity on a case-by-case basis and analyse all the variable factors that influence a lease price each time. This enables them to create solutions that meet the customer’s needs in every way so that it is not just a number. Pricing is somewhat of an art – taking into consideration many factors to also ensure we are in the right place with and how they will play a part in the lifecycle of the vehicle. Our Pricing Coordinators have the expertise to be able to speak to these numbers clearly and confidently, with shared understanding and ability to make sense of the most complicated calculations.
To be successful in this job, you will:
- Have some solid transport experience, knowing the gear will help you immensely in this role.
- Be great with numbers – you understand them, and they make your wheels turn.
- Have a commercial approach, balancing the customer and TR’s needs.
- Have good attention to detail while keeping the overall vision in mind.
- Have sound written and oral communication skills that are timely and proactive.
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Have a knack for building solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., team members, suppliers and customers)
- Be comfortable to take end to end ownership of your role.
- Not be afraid to question the status quo.
- Be able to multitask and manage fluctuating workloads.
- Be able to clearly communicate your thinking.
- Have a good sense of humour and be prepared to contribute toward a supportive and positive environment.
If you naturally gravitate to numbers and love big gear, that will do you well in this role. Experience in transport will offer you great context to how our fleet performs, a great base for what can only be described as an “instinctive” job that needs to be done.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It’s not just a job.
This position will be based at our modern offices in Penrose, a stone's throw away from Sylvia Park.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: https://www.trgroup.co.nz/careers/