To support our growing business in Australia we’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join our finance team at our Melbourne head office based in Laverton North.
This is a brand new role at TR Group, expanding our team for present needs and looking ahead for future growth is a key objective at TR. Primarily this role will be focused around the collecting of payments from customer, but will also be a trained to work across a variety of roles in the finance department.
This role is newly created, but the typical day could look something like the following:
- Receipting and allocation of customer payments
- Responding to customer queries
- Contacting customers with overdue accounts
- Processing customer credit claims
- Sending out copy invoices and statements
- Assisting with weekly debtors reporting
- Liaising with our branch staff
- Credit checking new customers and setting up new accounts
We are looking for someone with experience around the following:
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive attitude and a willingness to be part of a team
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with our customers and staff
- Ability to work autonomously with your day to day tasks
- Willingness to adapt and overcome new challenges every day
- Reasonable Excel and Outlook skills, with a desire to learn
- Experience with MYOB or similar an advantage but not essential
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. Its not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: