An exciting opportunity has come up to join TR Group as a Rental Operations Coordinator in our Auckland rental team.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and an awesome environment. No two days are the same here, and that's not a platitude - We go out of our way to ensure we look after our customers and are always looking to be better than yesterday.
We are the industry leader in all things trucks and trailers - lease, rental, training and used vehicle sales. Most of our team are what we call 'truck-nuts' - and if you're not a truck-nut, you love supporting them.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia.
The role of the Rental Operations Coordinator:
You will be responsible for providing the 'easy-for-you transport solutions' to our customers which we pride ourselves on at TR Group. You will be part of the Rental team, looking after customer needs and requirements and using our nation-wide fleet to problem solve. A sales element to this role means that you will be comfortable in uncovering new prospects and building strong relationships with existing customers.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers when they enter or call the branch - providing 'easy for you' service every step of the way and matching the customer needs with the right vehicle
- Creating strong and lasting relationships with our customers, learning their business requirements as you go
- The management of our rental fleet. COFs, RUC, servicing and tyre management
- Being available after hours for call outs as per the current call out roster
- The invoicing of rental agreements as well as communicating with clients about vehicle damage in a timely manner
- Comprehensive handovers of rental vehicles to our customers with insight around correct operation, safety features and vehicle capabilities
- To be able to take up sales opportunities with new customers, or continued sales with existing customers - the knack to be able to create new business for the Auckland rental team
We are looking for someone who enjoys dealing with customers face to face and on the phone, being part of a high performing team and operates best in a fast paced environment. Heavy transport experience and a class 4 or 5 licence would be an advantage, however training can be given to the right applicant.
If you are passionate about transport and are looking to grow your career with in the industry, then this is the role for you.
Our modern office is based a stones-throw away from Sylvia Park.