Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and an awesome environment. No two days are the same here, and that's not a platitude - We go out of our way to ensure we look after our customers and are always looking to be better than yesterday.
We are the industry leader in all things trucks and trailers - lease, rental, training and used vehicle sales. Most of our team are what we call 'truck-nuts' - and if you're not a truck-nut, you love supporting them.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Office Admin team.
The role in a nutshell:
This role is multi-faceted, with the main theme of “support”. As a role in support, you are responsible for the things that when done well, go unnoticed. You will be the oil in the machine, which helps to drive better performance for everyone.
The role will be administrative, with the added responsibility of doing a good job of helping to keep the business going without a hitch.
You will be responsible for a multitude of administration tasks, with multitasking being something you're used to. Some of the things this role has responsibility for are:
- Building maintenance
- Office and team events
- NZTA reports and compliance
- Team travel and accommodation
- Support of the wider business with meetings, catering and admin
- Coordination of office management
- TR apparel
We are looking for someone with experience around the following:
- Customer service - customers sing your praise, you have an outstanding reputation for being the one people want to deal with.
- Mega organisational skills - you will be responsible for organising travel, accommodation and moving targets - being skilled in this area is a must.
- An eye for detail - you are diligent seeing the unseen, nothing slips past you when it comes to quality building maintenance and office coordination.
- Support and service - this is you through and through, you're at your best when you are at service to others, being the oil in the machine that makes everything go smoothly.
- If you have experience in office coordination/building maintenance - you can take what we currently have and make it your own. If not, we have the means and ability to train you.
- You have 3-5 years admin experience and you're looking for that next step in your career.
- You will be somewhat of a whizz with the Microsoft suite - Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Being able to use these programs to a proficient level is what we are ideally looking for.
This may feel particular, but that's on purpose because we are looking for someone in particular!
Does this sound like a bit of you?
Character and personality
You tend to take your work seriously but not yourself, you have a natural ability to bring a certain presence to a room with your own pizzazz. You know that there are glass-half-full and glass-half-empty types of people - but you believe the glass is refillable.
Willingness to listen and learn
Be receptive to what you hear, being present is in the forefront of your mind. You are proactive with learning and feedback and see it only as an opportunity to grow.
Adaptability and flexibility
You are someone who can follow directions one day and figure out your own direction the next.
It's more than just working together it's about collaborating. In our team it's not about who does the job, but that the job gets done. Literally, there is no I in team.
Nothing great comes easy. You don't believe in clock watching, you're more about getting the job done, and know things swing in roundabouts.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. Its not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: