We are on the lookout for an Area Maintenance Manager to join our Wellington based team, to manage and support our partner workshops across the country, and the relationship that comes with working closely together to create a world class experience for our customers.
Our Maintenance team are responsible for the continuous maintenance of our fleet from the moment the keys are in our customers hands. The Area Maintenance Managers job is to ensure our fleet is performing at its optimum, they do this by building strong relationships with our suppliers and having high expectations around what a job on our gear looks likes - this comes from having a strong eye for detail and having experience with the work.
Your expertise in diesel mechanics and all things heavy transport (and perhaps running a few workshops in your time) will come in handy when creating a 'world's best' service for our customers and managing workshops to get the best out of our relationship with them.
Key responsibilities of this role include the following:
- To jointly manage the fleet maintenance programme in a way that maximizes internal and external customer satisfaction, while minimizing R&M and admin costs
- Maximize residual value and effective lifespan of our vehicles
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with external/internal customers as well as our supplier network
- Actively manage their assigned region of responsibility, including structured supplier performance meetings and take full ownership of maintenance risk within their region
- Assist with the development of company maintenance policies
- Proactively manage the maintenance costs within agreed policies
- Monitor key cost and performance areas and report as required
As you can see, it provides great variety and plenty of challenges and is a key role in our Maintenance team. Most of all, we're after people that are positive and highly motivated with loads of energy.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the everyday to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It's not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: https://vimeo.com/317889758
For a full job description, please email [email protected]