We're looking for a Lease dehire & fleet Co-ordinator to come join our awesome Fleet & Operations team at our Auckland branch.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and an awesome environment. No two days are the same here, and that's not a platitude - we go out of our way to ensure we look after our customers and are always looking to be better than yesterday.
We are the industry leader in all things trucks and trailers - lease, rental, training and used vehicle sales. Most of our team are what we call 'truck-nuts' - and if you're not a truck-nut, you love supporting them.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia. With a grand total of 8,300 vehicles supplied and managed by TR we sure do stay busy!
About the Role
This role is based in the Auckland Fleet and Operations Team and we’re looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, good at multi-tasking, a customer focus but commercially savvy and has good knowledge of heavy vehicles (or is keen to learn more). The three main parts to this role are;
- Completing lease wash up’s when vehicles are returned and put the costs together ready for presentation to the customer, and
- Co-ordinating TR’s vehicle relocations for the Rental, Lease and Used Vehicle fleets. There are about 1,500 of these per year and comes with managing 15-20 contract and casual drivers,
- Fleet - being a go to person for what’s expiring, what is dehired and where the vehicle’s next life maybe with minimal downtime. Therefore, assisting to get it working again ASAP or handing over to Used Vehicles to sell.
A calm, confident, proactive and intelligent person who is productive and in control of what they do, and adds to the overall enjoyment and performance of the whole team would be perfect.
- To be successful in this job, you will:
Have an eye for detail – the dehiring process is one of accuracy and fairness
- Be solution driven – being comfortable with having multiple things on the go, and when things don’t go as planned, there’s a plan B
- Be able to multitask and manage fluctuating workloads.
- Be able to clearly communicate your thinking to both internal and external customers
- Be able to communicate your expectations around the relocations and drivers you will be responsible for
- Good gear knowledge is a real plus, this role lives and breathes our fleet
- Have a good sense of humour and be prepared to contribute toward a supportive and positive environment.
If you naturally gravitate towards transport and love big gear, that will do you well in this role. Experience in transport will offer you great context to how our fleet performs, a great base for what can only be described as an “instinctive” job that needs to be done.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It’s not just a job.
This position will be based at our modern offices in Penrose, a stone's throw away from Sylvia Park.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: https://www.trgroup.co.nz/careers/